Proship Entertainment is an international company founded in 1987 providing services to the entertainment industry. The company is an established leader in its field and is now implementing a dynamic expansion plan towards new markets and new products. Our clients are US, European and Australian based corporations. Our mission is to be an unmatched customer experience, providing performance staffing and entertainment services for world-class venues, and career opportunities to outstanding individuals worldwide.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about software development and information technology, is eager to learn and possesses excellent organizational skills. The ability to coordinate closely with colleagues as well as functioning independently is essential. The candidate’s spoken and written English must be at a strong business level. Key traits include excellent communication skills, excellent work ethic and the ability to work in a changing environment. Proficiency with databases and the Java programming language are essential. Open-source inclinations are an asset.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience: No significant industry experience is necessary. Independent contract/ project work is an asset. Research experience an asset.
- Languages: English – Fluent
- Technologies: The JSF stack (Facelets, Spring, Hibernate and friends), AspectJ, Selenium, various Java-centric development tools (Maven, ant, Eclipse IDE), git, Linux, bash/Perl/awk/Groovy scripting, Linux, ruby on rails, networking.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Participation in application design sessions.
- Iteration planning.
- Implementation of design milestones.
- Supporting the developed product in a live environment, including emergency fixes and some user training.
- Participation in quality control.
- Migrating data from legacy systems.
- Maintaining project documentation.
- Full time schedule
- Salary based on qualification
- Group health plan after 6 months employment.
- Corporate gym membership.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Kindly email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org